Last week, I covered ABA Techshow for the ABA Journal. Here are the stories that came out of it:
- Preview: Automation is a threat without human roles, keynote speaker says.
- Attorneys tout the benefits of having a paperless law practice.
- ‘Hire’ LinkedIn for referrals, marketing your firm, lawyers advise
- Law firm efficiency starts by carving out time to train, speakers say
- Automation may dull brain skills, author Nicholas Carr warns Techshow
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say
- Test, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say
- Techshow’s ’60 Sites’ highlight: Glitter revenge?