In March, I covered ABA Techshow for the ABA Journal. Here are the stories that came out of it:
- Fifth LexThink.1 stresses greater collaboration for lawyers to avoid irrelevance.
- Tech-savvy litigators give advice and recommend tools.
- Can small firms compete with BigLaw for a fraction of the cost? Yes, if you save on tech, solos say.
- In-house lawyers face technological minefield to preserve client confidentiality.
- Startup Lab’s leader has 3 lessons for legal innovators.
- Tools for lawyers worried that NSA is eavesdropping on their confidential conversations.
- Watergate’s lasting legacy is to legal ethics reform, says John Dean.
- What were the most important product announcements at Techshow?
- Lawyers choose their favorites for ‘60 Sites in 60 Minutes.’